Stay n Play toddler groups are vibrant, fun groups aged two to four years. Open Monday to Friday term time only, check local groups for opening times. These toddler groups are friendly and community groups allowing children to expand their social development and communication skills within a safe and learning environment with children their own age. Children may attend between two to five days a week and can be left during opening times. (Check local groups)
They will follow a daily itinerary which will be developed locally, based on the needs and age of children in attendance. Parents, guardians, childcare providers and grandparents can avail of stay n play toddler groups.
Benefits to children:
- Children have time away from parents to learn, develop mentally and physically and express themselves around others of a similar age group. It has been proven worldwide that children can become 'young learners' and at a very young age realise that learning is fun and part of everyday life providing benefits for learning and social development for their lifetime educational needs.
Benefits to Parents:
- Parents receive well deserved respite time for childcare allowing them to enjoy activities such as going to the gym or a class; or to allow them time for household chores, shopping or time with other family members. Worldwide research proves that clubs like stay n play have massive benefits for parent’s mental health
- All children must be registered prior to attendance by the person with parental responsibility.
- Registration Forms must be completed prior to attendance and are available within Stay n Play groups in your area or by contacting us directly.
- Children must be completely toilet trained.
- Fees are £5 per day and 50p per day for snacks. Fees to be paid in advance for all days booked, even if child does not attend.